12.12.08

Facebook

My good friend and great artist Javier Trujillo told me recently that somebody opened a fans club about my artworks on Facebook. For me it was a great surprise and I'm very grateful to the one/ones that opened it and spent part of their time updating there some of my artworks :) (If you read this, I would love if you can contact me ^_^). Taking a look, I saw that a lot of people left their messages there believing that I was the creator of the fans club, but as I'm not, I can't answer to any of their messages. So I opened my own Facebook profile, and there I can be in contact with all of you :). So here I left you the links to my profile on Facebook and the fans club that I talked about ^__^.
*****
Mi buen amigo y compañero de profesión, Javier Trujillo, me ha comentado hace poco que habían abierto un club de fans de mis obras en Facebook. Para mí ha sido una grata sorpresa y quiero agradecerselo a la persona o personas que se han molestado en abrirlo y subir parte de mi obra :) (si leeis esto, me gustaría que os pusierais en contacto conmigo ^_^). Al echarle un vistazo, he visto que mucha gente que escribe comentarios cree que yo soy quien ha creado este club, y claro está, como no lo soy, no puedo contestar a los mensajes que me dejan. De modo que he abierto mi propio perfil en Facebook, y alli si que podré estar en contacto con vosotros :). Asi que aqui os dejo los links a mi perfil de Facebook y al club de fans en cuestión ^___^.