24.6.09

Little update / Pequeña actualización

Okay, I have a good amount of news and things to show that are waiting in my "things to do" list :). Lately I have been working a lot in several projects and the third volume of Forgotten, so it's very difficult for me to find enough time to update. I will try to post everything these days, be ready for a lot of news , and with a bit of luck, some new works ;). For the moment, since my last artwork was posted several months ago, I will show you some little things that I had on my portfolio for a while.
Below this post you can see a design I did for T-shirts of the rol game convention Tierras Baldías of Picassent. I spent a good time with the great people responsible of the event, and make some very good friends :). A big hug from here!!
The other design is a logo I did some time ago for make up artist Lorena Sanchez. Check her website for great works of make up :).
More news and works to come in the next days!!!
*****
Tengo una gran cantidad de noticias y trabajos que mostrar que llevan un tiempo esperando en mi lista de "cosas pendientes de hacer" :). Ultimamente he estado trabajando mucho en unos cuantos proyectos y en el tercer volumen de Forgotten, asi que me resulta muy complicado encontrar tiempo para actualizar. Intentaré postear todo lo que tengo pendiente durante los próximos días, asi que estad atentos porque habrá muchas noticias, y con un poco de suerte, alguna ilustración nueva ;). De momento, ya que han pasado meses desde la última ilustración que subí, aquí os muestro para abrir boca algunas cosillas que llevan un tiempo escondidas en mi portafolio.
Abajo podéis ver un diseño que se utilizó para las camisetas del evento Tierras Baldías de Picassent. Alli pasé muy buenos momentos con los organizadores del evento e hice muchos buenos amigos :). ¡Un abrazo fuerte desde aquí!
El otro diseño es un logotipo que hice hace algún tiempo para la maquilladora Lorena Sánchez. Visitad su website para ver algunas muestras de su trabajo :).
¡¡¡Más noticias y trabajos en los próximos días!!!

T-Shirt design for Tierras Baldias

Logo Lorena Sánchez