10.2.15

Collaboration art with Mike Ratera


I had the pleasure to work with the great comic artist Mike Ratera on several collaboration artworks through the last years. I showed you some of that works on my website already, but now I want to show here both the pencil art and final color side by side. There's also a step by step of each one of this works on Mike's blog, that I highly recommend to check. You can find the links below. 

Pencils by Mike Ratera / Colors by Cris Ortega.

 ******

He tenido el placer de trabajar con el gran dibujante de cómics Mike Ratera en varias colaboraciones a lo largo de los últimos años. He mostrado estas obras en mi página web, pero ahora me gustaría mostrar aquí el dibujo a lápiz y el coloreado final uno junto al otro. También tenéis disponible el paso a paso del proceso de coloreado de cada una de estas obras en el blog oficial de Mike, que os recomiendo que visitéis. Encontraréis los links más abajo.

Dibujos de Mike Ratera / Coloreado de Cris Ortega.



Daenerys (GOT) - January 2015 / Enero 2015



Red Sonja - November 2014 / Noviembre 2014



 Seffana Sorcière (model Seffana) - September 2011 / Septiembre 2011